Sunday, March 1, 2009

All is well in Cleveland


It's been so long... and so much has changed. But the love of these two has only grown. Look at those two goofy faces!

We moved to Shaker Heights on the "urban fringe" of Cleveland and into our new house on July 31, 2008. The kids have done great with the move. The public schools are fantastic. Justin is thrilled with his new work environment. I've never seen him happier and more engaged professionally. I am still adjusting--probably taking longer for me because I don't have a structured environment to go to every day. My editing & translating work is still steady and this big old house is like having another child. And I'm taking a training course at church. Slowly, but surely putting down roots again. Our time in Naperville was definitely unique and we will always treasure the prayers and effort of our friends and church family that went into making our family complete.

1 comment:

4texans said...

Look at that, it's amazing, they look so much alike! I hope you will post some more pictures. Is Nicky in school? Our dossier is at the consulate so now we are just waiting!www.travelintexans.blogspot.com