Thursday, June 21, 2007

Photos finally!

Saying goodbye to two of his caregivers. These women are so sweet and work so hard.
Nicholas' "grupa" gathering around him. Now that he has parents, he's like a movie star to them.
Sasha, the boy who was also "shown" to us on that first day when we had to "see" three children to abide by the law. He's so sweet. I hope we can see him in America one day.
This little cutie had fallen on her nose. She so sweet. It's tough tho. On the one hand, I want to tell all my friends to adopt. On the other hand, the agencies and governments make it so difficult, financially and emotionally. The time commitment is huge and sometimes you wonder if it really needs to be this long. After all, I've been basically waiting for a passport since I got here. Do I really need to be here?

I'm thankful for the time with Nicholas, but Isabelle is little too and this is just very, very hard on the whole family. And the "big" girls have gone to and come back from a week at sleep-away camp and I just hate not being there to see their faces all a-glow with the excitement.

No comments: